Evening Intensive Program
Our Evening Intensive Program is designed for men who live in the Los Angeles area and need to continue fulfilling responsibilities at work, school or home while participating in an intensive outpatient sex addiction treatment program.
Clients in the SRI Evening Intensive Program meet 3 times a week over eight weeks. One individual session per week is also included in the program. The individual session can be used for couples work as needed. Additional individual and/or couples sessions may be requested.
Tuesday 6:30 to 9 pm, Thursday 6:30 to 9 pm and Saturday 9 am to noon
Core program elements include:
- Psychosexual Assessment
- 12-Step Integration
- Relapse Prevention
- Trauma Analysis
- Sex and Relationship Addiction Education
- Meditation and Grounding Techniques
- Communication Skill-Building
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Restructuring Exercises
- Mindfulness Exercises
- Partner Education and Support
The goals of treatment in the SRI Evening Intensive Program are consistent with our two-week intensive programs:
- Eliminate Problem Acting Out Behavior
- Gain Skills and Resources for Long-term Authentic Sexual Recovery
- Reduce Shame
- Heal Relationships
- Develop a Plan to Achieve Real, Healthy, Satisfying Intimacy
We utilize a task-centered approach in our individual and group therapy sessions. This means that in addition to traditional psychotherapy, clients work their way through a series of structured activities and exercises that reinforce what they are learning in treatment.