Treatment for Women Addicts
Our programs offer trauma-focused treatment for intimacy disorders and related issues, tailored specifically to women whose sex and relationship patterns have resulted in broken or empty relationships, health problems, depression, emotional instability, career loss or shame. The safety of a gender-separate program run by an all-women treatment team provides you the opportunity to talk openly about personal issues without feeling inhibited or distracted by the opposite sex.
Our women’s sex, love and relationship addiction treatment includes:
- Gender-separate programming and residences
- Comprehensive addiction and mental health assessments
- Identification and elimination of unhealthy sex and relationship patterns
- Introduction to healthy coping and intimacy skills
- Relapse prevention
- Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring WayTM shame resilience curriculum
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused therapies
Symptoms of intimacy disorders in women may include:
- Online affairs and cybersex
- Chronic flirtation or emotional affairs
- Serial relationships or infidelity
- Relationship obsession or stalking
- Drug and alcohol abuse fueled by sexual behavior
- Rejection of available love and intimacy
- Anonymous or casual sex
- Compulsive masturbation
- Prostitution and sex work
- Professional boundary problems
- Prior sexual trauma or abuse
We offer two women’s intimacy disorders programs:
The Ranch, Tennessee – This gender-separate program is designed for women struggling with intimacy disorders, sex, love and relationship addictions, and related problems of emotional instability, substance abuse and disordered eating.Treatment is based on the premise that issues involving intimacy often lie at the heart of struggles with emotional stability and self-esteem. These deeply rooted issues and early trauma are a primary focus of treatment.
The Right Step, Texas – The Right Step Dallas/Fort Worth facility offers primary drug and alcohol treatment for women, with a dual emphasis on intimacy, trauma and relationship issues. Our clinicians use a multidimensional treatment approach that includes Dr. Brené Brown’s The Daring WayTM shame resilience counseling and helps you identify and move beyond underlying trauma, especially related to abusive relationships, sexual trauma and early emotional wounds.
Get intimacy disorders treatment that fits your needs. Call now: 855-900-7357 to learn more.